May Giveaway: Cymbrio Plug2Know Energy Monitor Set
Donated by Cymbrio, LLC
Cymbrio, LLC is offering a classroom set of the Plug2Know smart power usage monitors to one lucky Idaho educator!
Students can learn about energy use using the materials already in their learning environment or home. Cymbrio’s Plug2Know devices aim to drive awareness and change in classroom energy use by taking the guesswork out of managing energy use and measurement.
Simply insert Plug2Know into a standard wall outlet, then plug any device or appliance directly into Plug2Know. Next, Plug2Know tracks the attached device’s energy use patterns, including periods of standby or when it’s powered off. After one or two days, Plug2Know’s LED output can be read to determine how much energy the monitored device uses while active, on standby, or plugged in but not in use. A national energy cost lookup chart is included with each product, and state charts are available for download.
Learn more at www.cymbrio.com
The deadline to enter is May 31, 2017 and we will announce the winner on our Facebook page during the first week of June 2017. Good luck!
How To Enter:
- By submitting our giveaway form, the winning school agrees to be included in our social media post(s) announcing you as the winner.
- All entries will be automatically added to our monthly newsletter.
- Giveaways are open to Idaho public schools and organizations only.
- Entry periods are stated per Giveaway.
- Initial winner will be selected and notified via email and/or phone within the first week of the month following the entry period, unless otherwise stated.
- Winner will be announced to the public via the Idaho STEM Action Center's Facebook Page within 2 business days of the winner accepting the prize.
- No purchase or payment required to enter to win.
- Submitting multiple entries does not increase chances of winning. Winners are selected at random.
- Retail prices on our website at the time of awarding the prize will constitute the fair market value.
- Any giveaway with a value of $600 or more must be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. Please note the retail value of the prize.
- You will be required to complete a Prize Acceptance Form and submit a W-9, as you will be responsible for any taxes that may result from winning. You will receive a Form 1099-MISC from the Idaho STEM Action Center on any winnings totaling over $600.00 in a calendar year.