April Giveaway: Promethean Interactive Board
Donated by an amazing Idaho Educator
Thanks to a donation from an Idaho educator, we are giving away a Promethean Interactive Board to one lucky Idaho public school or organization in April! The deadline to enter is April 30, 2017 and we will announce the winner on our Facebook page during the first week of May 2017. More details and technical specs coming soon. Good luck!
How To Enter:
- By submitting our giveaway form, the winning school agrees to be included in our social media post(s) announcing you as the winner.
- All entries will be automatically added to our monthly newsletter.
- Giveaways are open to Idaho public schools and organizations only.
- Entry periods are stated per Giveaway.
- Initial winner will be selected and notified via email and/or phone within the first week of the month following the entry period, unless otherwise stated.
- Winner will be announced to the public via the Idaho STEM Action Center's Facebook Page within 2 business days of the winner accepting the prize.
- No purchase or payment required to enter to win.
- Submitting multiple entries does not increase chances of winning. Winners are selected at random.
- Retail prices on our website at the time of awarding the prize will constitute the fair market value.
- Any giveaway with a value of $600 or more must be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. Please note the retail value of the prize.
- You will be required to complete a Prize Acceptance Form and submit a W-9, as you will be responsible for any taxes that may result from winning. You will receive a Form 1099-MISC from the Idaho STEM Action Center on any winnings totaling over $600.00 in a calendar year.