September Giveaway: MakeDo Cardboard Construction Kit
The STEM Action Center is offering a set of MakeDo Cardboard Construction Kits to one lucky publicly-funded Idaho school or organization in September!
The deadline to enter is September 30, 2017. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page during the first week of October 2017.
Join us in celebrating Global Cardboard Challenge Day on October 7! MakeDo kits are just the think to take this celebration of creativity and imagination to the next level.
MakeDo Cardboard Construction kits are a reusable and fun way to engineer items using cardboard. Children of all ages learn by doing- and let their imaginations flourish! Learn more at make.do
Inspired by the short film, "Caine's Arcade," the Global Cardboard Challenge is an annual event presented by the Imagination Foundation to celebrate child creativity and the role communities play in fostering it. Learn more at www.cardboardchallenge.com
How To Enter:
- By submitting our giveaway form, the winning school agrees to be included in our social media post(s) announcing you as the winner.
- All entries will be automatically added to our monthly newsletter.
- Giveaways are open to Idaho public schools and organizations only.
- Entry periods are stated per Giveaway.
- Initial winner will be selected and notified via email and/or phone within the first week of the month following the entry period, unless otherwise stated.
- Winner will be announced to the public via the Idaho STEM Action Center's Facebook Page within 2 business days of the winner accepting the prize.
- No purchase or payment required to enter to win.
- Submitting multiple entries does not increase chances of winning. Winners are selected at random.
- Retail prices on our website at the time of awarding the prize will constitute the fair market value.
- Any giveaway with a value of $600 or more must be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. Please note the retail value of the prize.
- You will be required to complete a Prize Acceptance Form and submit a W-9, as you will be responsible for any taxes that may result from winning. You will receive a Form 1099-MISC from the Idaho STEM Action Center on any winnings totaling over $600.00 in a calendar year.