Idaho South & East EcosySTEM
I SEE STEM Mission Statement
The Idaho South & East EcosySTEM works to engage partners from our regions (preK-12, higher education, informal education, and industry) to achieve coordination, collaboration, equity and inclusion for all.
As a regional alliance of the Idaho STEM EcosySTEM, I SEE STEM strives to support the state vision and our regional mission through the following:
Connect and build sustainable, mutually beneficial networks devoted to moving STEM forward for all Idahoans.
Create vibrant communication channels so that we have a better idea of what other regional partners are doing in real time helping us be more efficient and not duplicating efforts.
Working Groups (OARS) propel the goals into action
Opportunities for Access – Survey available STEM opportunities within the region and improve equitable accessibility.
Awareness – Raise awareness of STEM careers, educational pathways, resources, learning opportunities, and our I SEE STEM efforts.
Resource Assessment – Examine current partnerships and foster productive partnerships across the region.
Steering – Set goals, create governance structure, initiate funding efforts, and regulate expenditures.
If interested in being a part of I SEE STEM and/or our efforts or learning more about ISEE STEM please click on Join Us or email Ashley Schaffner at email@example.com.
ISEE Hub Coordinator:
ISEE Committee Leadership:
Idaho STEM AC Liaison
Right click on images to save in PNG and JPG format or download the zipped files below. Logo zipped files include a stylesheet in pdf format.
- Download ALL Idaho STEM EcosySTEM PNG Logos in a zip format. Not including Hubs.
- Download ALL Idaho STEM EcosySTEM JPG Logos in a zip format. Not including Hubs.
- Download ALL Idaho STEM EcosySTEM EPS Logos in a zip format. Not including Hubs.
- Download the Badge in zip format.
- Download all ISEE STEM PNG, JPG, EPS Logos in a zip format. Hub only.
- Download all STEM INNC PNG, JPG, EPS Logos in zip format. Hub only.
- Download all STEM SWISH PNG, JPG, EPS Logos in zip format. Hub only.